Full-Time Property Manager/Assistant Manager
Qualified Property Manager needed for a fast-paced real estate property management firm. Successful candidate will be computer literate, well versed in Microsoft Office, have excellent written and communication skills.
The Property Manager is responsible for the management of tenant services and requirements as well as supervising, monitoring, and managing certain physical, administrative, and financial aspects of the site.
– Oversee the housing development to ensure that the property is audit ready, i.e. MOR, LIHTC & REAC.
– Develop and maintain a purchasing system and keep it under continuous review for effectiveness and economy
– Collection of rents and other charges
– Rental and re-rental of apartments
– Annual certifications and re-certifications
– 100% File Review
– Development and implementation of a new tenant orientation program
– Establish a liaison with agencies, private and governmental, which offer programs or services needed or desired by our residents
– Prepare, or participate in the preparation of various reports required for the Regulatory Agencies and other arms of government
– Be available on an appointment basis to residents having a complaint or grievance not otherwise resolved to the residents’ satisfaction
– Establish and monitor preventative maintenance programs
– Establish and operate an inventory control program
– Weekly inspection of buildings and grounds
– Apartment inspections
– Ensure that the security system provides the maximum safe environment for the development. If the system is not delivering its maximum potential, the Site Manager will seek assistance from the Management Company’s main office
– Conduct Building and Apartment inspections (weekly).
– Maintain work order ticket system:
– Oversee processing of work tickets
– Work order log
– Receive all emergency repairs and resolve in consultation with Area Supervisor.
– Maintain Purchasing System:
– Prepare Purchase Order upon placing order
– Maintain Purchase Order log
– Ensure 100% collection of rents and other charges.
– Rent units within 30 days of vacancy in conjunction with our Occupancy Department.
– Ensure that all certifications and re-certifications are timely.
– Ensure that all files are reviewed and maintained in accordance with Shinda Management Cooperation’s policies and procedures.
Salary commensurate with experience.