Full-Time Property Manager
Employee Type: Full-time
Property Type: Affordable – Family & Senior
Location: Portales, New Mexico
Fairway Management (FWM), a JES Holdings company, is responsible for the management, maintenance, marketing and business administration of more than 155 apartment communities and several single-family rental subdivisions in seven states. FWM’s team of accountants, property managers, compliance officers and field staff members work together to maximize occupancy levels, affordable rents and exceptional living standards.
Property Managers within Fairway Management are responsible for the daily operations of an apartment community. These professionals market and lease apartments, create and manage a property budget, handle resident concerns, manage property staff and learn the compliance regulations to manage an affordable property.
1.Collect, record, and deposit incoming rents within 24 hours of collection. Notify residents of delinquent rent.
2. Ensure that vacant apartments are ready to lease quickly, and market those units diligently until occupied.
3. Market the property in the community by placing appropriate ads, hanging flyers, attending community events, participating in Chamber of Commerce events, planning programming for existing residents, etc.
4. Process applications for move-in/transfer and forward to Compliance for approval.
5. Provide outstanding customer service to the residents, resolve complaints or issues in a timely manner.
6. Inspect and/or supervise the work of outside vendors.
7. Maintain & balance petty cash monthly.
8. Supervise daily activities of maintenance and housekeeping staff, ensuring excellent curb appeal and property maintenance of the property.
9. Travel to, and participate in, both regional and home office training and/or conferences as required.
– High School diploma or the equivalent
– Prior experience in Property Manager, preferred
– Minimum of 1 year supervisory experience, preferred
Apply here: https://www.appone.com/MainInfoReq.asp?R_ID=1096935