Full-Time Maintenance Tech
Employee Type: Full-time
Property Type: Senior & Family
Location: Portales, NM
Fairway Management (FWM), a JES Holdings company, is responsible for the management, maintenance, marketing and business administration of more than 155 apartment communities and several single-family rental subdivisions in seven states. FWM’s team of accountants, property managers, compliance officers and field staff members work together to maximize occupancy levels, affordable rents and exceptional living standards.
Maintenance Techs within Fairway Management perform routine maintenance duties including rough carpentry, painting and basic equipment or facility repairs. They are responsible for maintaining curb appeal of the property, buildings and common areas.
1. Complete assigned work orders in a timely and professional manner.
2. Implement preventative maintenance programs.
3. Perform minor building, electrical, painting and plumbing repairs.
4. Keep an inventory of repair supplies and materials and prepares requests to purchase for signature of property manager as replacement needs indicate.
5. Complete final move-in and move-out inspections with property manager.
6. Turn units in a timely manner: including painting, carpet cleaning, general cleaning and other tasks needed to get a unit “rent ready.”
7. Assist in loading and unloading trucks and moving furniture when needed.
8. Pick up and orders supplies from area vendors as needed while legally operating a registered and properly insured vehicle.
9. Be alert to any emergencies, suspicious persons or events and notify appropriate staff.
10. Travel to, and participate in, both regional and corporate training and/or conferences as required.
– High School diploma or the equivalent
– Prior experience in Maintenance, Construction or related field, preferred
Apply here: https://www.appone.com/MainInfoReq.asp?R_ID=1099195