Full-Time Maintenance Tech
Employee Type: Full-time
Property Type: Conventional
Location: Kansas City, MO
Fairway Management (FWM), a JES Holdings company, is responsible for the management, maintenance, marketing and business administration of more than 155 apartment communities and several single-family rental subdivisions in seven states.
At this time, we are seeking energetic maintenance professionals to join our management team in Kansas City. We operate five buildings in the exciting River Market area of downtown.
Maintenance Techs within Fairway Management perform routine maintenance duties including rough carpentry, painting and basic equipment or facility repairs. They are responsible for maintaining curb appeal of the property, buildings and common areas.
1. Complete assigned work orders in a timely and professional manner.
2. Implement preventative maintenance programs.
3. Perform minor building, electrical, painting and plumbing repairs.
4. Complete final move-in and move-out inspections with property manager.
5. Turn units in a timely manner: including painting, carpet cleaning, general cleaning and other tasks needed to get a unit “rent ready.”
6. Pick up and orders supplies from area vendors as needed while legally operating a registered and properly insured vehicle.
7. Be alert to any emergencies, suspicious persons or events and notify appropriate staff.
8. Travel to, and participate in, both regional and corporate training and/or conferences as required.
– High School diploma or the equivalent
– Prior experience in Maintenance, Construction or related field
– HVAC certification preferred
– Particular skills desired: electric, carpentry, plumbing, HVAC and drywall
Apply here: https://www.appone.com/MainInfoReq.asp?R_ID=1101784