Full-Time Front Desk Receptionist Admin Community Manager
Position Title: Receptionist/Admin/Community Manager
Full Time Benefited Position
Job Summary: Receptionist is responsible for the front desk of the Housing Authority, management of a 10-unit property, and administrative support for the agency. The Receptionist provides exceptional customer service and is knowledgeable about the administration of the Housing Choice Voucher program, property management and general information about affordable housing.
Position is scheduled to work 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday.
Longmont Housing Authority is committed to being the leader in the provision of affordable housing for the City of Longmont and is dedicated to hiring team members who: strive for personal professional excellence; uphold the highest standards of ethical behavior; serve the public and fellow team members with courtesy, enthusiasm, and dedication; and make a noticeable contribution toward a high standard of service that LHA provides to its community.
1. Open and Close Administrative Office.
2. Manage all Front desk voice, electronic, and in person interactions.
3. Greet all participants, visitors to the agency, address questions and direct to appropriate staff.
4. Communicate general information and agency information on available affordable housing.
5. Process intake of program forms, sensitive and confidential information for participants.
6. Responsible for front desk office area, documents, sort mail and perform related tasks.
7. Manage 10 unit residential property adjacent to office, including leasing, tenant customer service, maintaining data in tenant accounting software.
8. Provide administrative support for colleagues and agency.
9. Performs other duties as assigned to meet the needs of LHA.
10. Phone system admin, IT Vendor POC, Initiates RICOH and other office equipment service.
Associates Degree or 3 years’ experience in Office Management, Real Estate, Property Management or related field. Sensitivity and ability to relate to diverse populations in a courteous, professional manner. Professional personal appearance and desire to continue building on skill sets. Must be able to multi-task with attention to detail and be self-directed. Bilingual English and Spanish, written and verbal.
Desired Experience, Knowledge and Qualities:
Basic knowledge of office procedures and practices and standard office equipment
Demonstrates professional, courteous and effective communication skills; both written and verbal
Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, working knowledge of computers and willingness to learn Software.
Committed to providing excellent customer service in person and over the telephone. Demonstrates time management and organizational skills. Proven composure in difficult situations with the ability to manage and resolve conflict effectively.
This position works in an office setting requiring the ability to lift up to 20 pounds, occasional lifting, carrying, walking, bending and standing; frequent hand/eye coordination and finger dexterity to operate personal computer and office equipment, vision acuity, speech and hearing. Frequently uses standard office equipment including: personal computers, calculators, printers, and fax and copy machines.
FLSA Status: Non-exempt, FTE: 40 hours per week, Monday –Friday, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Salary Range: $16-$21 per hour plus competitive benefits package.
Longmont Housing Authority is an equal opportunity employer and seeks to employ and assign the best qualified personnel in a manner that does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, gender, marital status, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, veteran/reserve and National Guard status or characteristic protected by law.