Full-Time Assistant Property Manager
ASSISTANT PROPERTY MANAGER
PAH Management & Services Corporation is currently looking for an Assistant Property Manager for a 45 unit family property in Palo Alto who will be responsible for assisting the Senior Site Manager and/or Property Supervisor with the daily operations of the property. Please email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Summarized Key Functions of Position:
• Basic knowledge of affordable housing
• Maintain and update waiting list in accordance with all Fair Housing Laws and PAH policies.
• Administer resident application and eligibility process, confirming that an applicant meets Resident Selection Criteria.
• Coordinate initial applicant certification and preparation of move-in file.
• Coordinate unit turnovers within benchmark timings
• Instruct new residents on House Rules and Lease requirements.
• Schedule move-in inspections and provide information about appliances and common facilities.
• Assist Site Manager with annual resident certifications as specified in the regulatory agreements.
• Maintain accurate and orderly resident and administrative files according to PAH policies.
• Post rents & other charges; prepare and make bank deposits
• Process nonpayment of rent notices and assist with preparation of unlawful detainer actions as required.
• Assist Site Manager with printing and review of month-end accounting reports.
• Maintain inventory of all office and maintenance equipment.
• Maintain work order system, and filing of work orders in unit files
• Assist with maintaining high standard of cleanliness of the property.
• Perform move-in and move-out inspections, and annual unit inspections.
• Purchase and maintain inventory of maintenance and janitorial supplies.
• Perform daily inspection of all common areas and grounds.
• Enforce Lease provisions and House Rules.
• Other duties as assigned.
– A minimum of one year experience in on-site property management.
– Must have the ability to work independently and as part of a team
– Knowledge of regulatory and compliance programs, such as TCAC and HUD.
– Strong administrative and organizational skills.
– Excellent communication skills. Ability to respond to property and tenant crisis.
– Ability to work with people in a congenial, but authoritative manner.
– Ability to multi-task and strong attention to detail a must
– Computer skills in Word, Excel and Yardi
– Must have valid driver license, insurance and reliable transportation