Full-Time Assistant Property Manager
We are seeking an Assistant Property Manager for a 218 unit section 8 tax credit combo property in Richmond’s Southside. Qualified candidates will have a great attention to detail, the ability to assess possible outcomes in every day operations and with resident issues. Section 8 and tax credit experience is a must! Experience in Real Page Onesite a plus!
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES including the following but are not limited to the job specifications contained herein. Additional duties or job functions that can be performed safely may be required as deemed necessary by supervisory personnel.
– Prepare and maintain complete resident files
– Maintain general office files
– Type letters and memos
– Assist in maintenance of work order system
– Assist in collection of rents and preparation of receipts
– Answer the phone pleasantly
– Maintain courteous communication with residents, applicants and representatives of other companies
– Handle all details of move-outs, giving special attention to apartment inspection check-ins and check-outs
Must be able to pass credit and criminal background check as well as a drug test
Compensation based on experience. Benefits include paid vacation and sick time as well as health and dental and the option to contribute to a 401K. (Most benefits available after 90 days of employment)
Please respond with resumes or faxes to (804) 233-5660.