Full-Time Assistant Property Manager
CSI Support & Development is the largest non-profit development and property management firm that provides cooperatively managed affordable senior housing in the country.
Our company was started in the 1940’s with the strong belief that co-op members could do a better job at meeting peoples’ needs. From our humble beginnings as a dairy co-op we expanded into other areas of commerce but in 1965 built our first senior housing co-op in Wyandotte, MI and made the decision to devote our energy and talent to senior housing. From that start we have developed and now manage 58 communities across four states comprising over 6000 units and we growing.
Our award winning portfolio includes communities in California, Maryland, Massachusetts and Michigan.
We a currently looking for team members to fill an Assistant Property Manager Position. This is a great opportunity for the right person to join our operations team. This position is an entry level position within the operations department. Advancement and growth within the department is encouraged. The successful candidate will support our senior property managers. We are looking for a highly organized, team-player with strong communication skills and an outgoing personality. The candidate must be able to handle a fast-paced environment, be able to multi-task and maintain confidential information.
Core duties include:
• Organize and maintain office and co-op files
• Understand fair housing, HUD and CSI laws/procedures
• Prepare for, educate and participate in all inspections
• Regular review of financial reports
• Education/assistance with budget planning
• Assist with creation and presentation of workshop materials
• Write monthly reports
• Prepare for/participate in management occupancy reviews
• Assist with all leasing matters and legal cases, court coverage
• Work with vendors
• Assist with all meetings; general, council, leasing, etc.
• Assist with marketing and outreach
• Covering for absences
• BS/BA degree
• Computer Savvy, Microsoft office programs
• Excellent communication, organizational and math skills
• Have a strong respect for seniors
• Ability to work in a team and also independently
Competitive compensation, superior benefits package including health, dental and optical coverage, 401(k), paid time off, etc.
CSI has been a Detroit Free Press Top Workplace Award recipient since 2010
CSI Support & Development Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply send resumes to: email@example.com or fax to 586-751-3069